Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Waka trip

My waka trip.     

Today room 6 went to Clive river we went there to go on the waka when we got there Jim talked about the waka and the woman and men He spoke about the weapons warriors had when they fought then Jim gave us our weapon the paddle we had to have them otherwise we wouldn't have moved anyway back to the story. We put life jackets on then grabbed a piece of carpet to sit on when we got in it was quite wobbly they untied the rope that held onto the wake and

 we floated away we started rowing it was wobbling for hours just then we had to turn around I waked myself in the nose  it hurt then we stopped I swapped places with a women then I sat down then everyone started rowing  I sat in the middle while everyone was rowing i was in the middle looking  at everything I saw when we got back we had morning tea a few minutes later we got back to school and had morning tea then
we did a little bit of maths then it was lunch i was surprised about how fast time went by when we got back into class then we read wonder and went to the library that is where we read wonder suddenly the bell rang it was home time i packed my bag and went home to tell my mum the fun day i had it was amazing.THE END




        

6 comments:

  1. I like your waka story it is very cool and good and it looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Maddison
    I like your writing
    Well done
    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing you must have had a fun day Maddison. I like how you have got a photo of all of room 6. Keep up the fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work love the photo and lots of persanol best

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work Maddison
    It's really descriptive
    Well done

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Work Maddie,
    Love The Photo And The Story.
    Keep It Up!!

    ReplyDelete