Tuesday, June 24, 2014

planetarium trip

HOLT PLANETARIUM VISIT  
Monday 16 June 2014


Something I enjoyed was… when we went into the room with the starry roof


    because… it looked like the roof had been cut off  and it was night time.


Something I found interesting was… learning about black holes


    because.... when you go in one it stretches you until you're as flat as paper.


The most exciting thing about space is… when you’re in space you float


    because… there is 0 gravity.


I would like to learn more about… other planets and stars.

“How do stars in the universe have an impact impact on us?''

I want the rest of my inquiry topic to be about: black holes and what planets are in our solar system.

1 comment:

  1. Zero gravity looks like so much fun! Great job, Maddison!

    ReplyDelete