Thursday, June 26, 2014

Mid year reflection

Student reflection
PLANETARIUM

The thing I enjoyed most about was planetarium because most of the ceiling was made out of stars.

FLAX ROCK

The next most favorite thing was Flax rock at first I was really scared but then I got  a little bit happy but i didn't want to do it anymore.


DIGI CLASS

My most favorite  thing in class is art. I love creating or making things. it is what I was born to do. I also have my own blog which sometimes I do blog posts.

WHAT I AM PROUD OF.

I am proud of myself because I help someone whether they are sad or angry.

WHY I LOVE MY DIGI CLASS

I love my digi class because I get my own computer and I have to take care of it. That is the most hardest bit
most of our writing is by computer not by book. Writing on computer is the easiest thing to do. I can write faster on my computer than in my book. Writing with a pencil Is lame but on the computer its super fun.

HAVING THE BEST TEACHER IN THE WORLD

Mr Moriarty is the most best teacher in the whole entire school.  He gives fun maths and cool writing for us to do. Mr M rules.

WONDER

Wonder is a book about a boy who has a deformed face and has to go to school where he finds 2 friends Jack and Summer.

HAVING FRIENDS

The best part about school is having lots of friends.
I play with them morning tea and lunch time schools the best.
WHAT I HAVE LEARNT

I have learnt a lot about space and black holes,
stars and Matariki. Matariki is another word for seven sisters and that black holes suck you in and you stretch until you split in half. Also light cannot escape a black hole.

3 comments:

  1. I love your story keep up the great blog posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind words, Maddison.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Maddison love how
    you have put some facts at
    the bottom well done Ka
    Pai Keep it up Maddison!

    ReplyDelete